Thursday 15 November 2012

Hidden Heels...



When it comes to fashion I'm usually fairly open-minded, but if there's one thing I've seen a lot of recently that I absolutely can't stand it would have to be the "Hidden Heel" trainers. For the past few fashion seasons since Isabel Marant’s hidden heeled hi-tops hit the catwalk, the style of shoe has become one of the most-wanted shoe style in the world. The style has a huge celebrity following from small-scale celebrities such as Made In Chelsea’s Louise Thompson to the love of my life BeyoncĂ©.



The hidden heel claims to make your legs look longer whilst providing the same comfort as flat soled hi-tops. Something I just can’t fathom about these shoes are why would you want the heel to be hidden? In my opinion there’s no point of wearing heeled shoes if you can’t actually see the heel. I adore hi-tops owning quite a few pairs myself, and I absolutely love seeing a woman in heels, but my favourite part of heels is sound made when women walk on hard floors.


Thanks for reading
What's your opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment